June 23, 2011 08:48am
ETO Show 10 Reasons
Source: Erotic Trade Only
by: Company Press Release
Ten Top Reasons to Attend This Weekend'S ETO Show...
1. Find new suppliers: A number of this yearís exhibitors have never exhibited at a UK adult trade show before.
2. Meet your existing suppliers: nothing cements a business relationship like a face-to-face meeting over a coffee or beer.
3. Assess new products: A wide variety of new products, ranges and brands are making their UK debut at the ETO Show.
4. Source stock: whatever adult product youíre looking for, if it exists thereís a very high chance youíll be able to source it at the ETO Show.
5. Save money: many exhibitors are offering discounts for orders placed at the show.
6. Get something for nothing: A number of exhibitors are offering promotional items, Pos material and even stock free of charge.
7. Network: just about everyone with an interest in the UK adult retail marketplace will be at the ETO Show and the ETO Adult Industry Awards.
8. Itís easy to get to: The NEC is easily accessible from all areas of the UK, by car, train or plane.
9. Itís convenient: The ETO Show takes place on Sunday, so those with shops wonít lose trade by attending, and Monday, for those who donít want to give up their weekend.
10. Itís free; there is no charge for entry to the ETO Show.
The ETO Show is the UKís only dedicated trade event for the adult retail sector. It will be taking place at the Pavilion at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in the Midlands on Sunday the 26th and Monday the 27 of June.
If you have not pre-registered for the show you are still most welcome to attend if you work in the adult industry ó just bring a business card or other proof of trade status with you and you can register at the show itself. The opening hours are 10.30am ó 5.00pm on Sunday the 26th and 10.30am ó 4.30pm on Monday the 27th. For more information see the June issue of ETO or visit www.etoshow.com
There's only one place to be this weekend...
UK retail guru Mary Portas is expected to be one of the visitors shopping for products at this weekendís ETO Show. Ms Portas Ė the Queen of Shops and star of last yearís Secret Shopper programme ó is currently filming a new series for Channel 4 which will culminate in her opening her own store in Londonís West End. New trade site for Planet Earth
Planet Earth Logistics has unveiled its new trade website,www.planetearthwholesale.com, which the company says has been designed to make purchasing from the firm as simple as possible. Baci Budapest opens - 3,000 more to go
Baci Lingerie has announced ambitious plans to open 3,000 of its mono brand stores over the next six years, with branches expected to open in the UK, Germany, Holland, Spain, Scandinavia, UAE, Mexico and Lithuania within the next three months. Venus changes dates
The organisers of Venus Berlin have announced that the dates of this yearís exhibition have changed and the event will now take place from Thursday, September 29 until October 2, 2011.
26/06/2011 ETO Show
10/07/2011 ANME Show
05/09/2011 Scala Autumn Trade Fair
29/09/2011 Venus Professional B2B
29/09/2011 Venus International Fair
If you'd like to see your products featured in ETO's review pages, please send a sample to:
ETO, Unit 15 Coed-Arian House, Oldbury Road, Cwmbran NP44 3JU.
Contact email@example.com if you have any news which you feel is of relevance to the trade that you'd like ETO to cover.